In response to the statewide press release Governor Holcomb gave May 1, Enon’s Leadership Team has prayerfully decided to move forward with these guidelines:
Phase One – May 24th, Corporate Worship Only
- There will be two (2) morning worship services at 8:30am and 10: 30am.
- We are asking people whose last names begin with A-L to attend the 8:30 service and M-Z the 10:30 service to help ensure we stay within the set number and distance limits.
- We will use the two main entrances and follow social distancing guidelines. This includes hand sanitizing and wearing masks throughout our gathering. If you do not have a mask, we will supply you with one.
(REMEMBER, we follow these guidelines out of love and respect. These are set to protect everyone involved; ourselves and others)
- There will be NO children’s ministries, NO Sunday School and NO donut fellowship at this time. Nor will there be Sunday, Wednesday or Friday night ministries until further notice.
Phase Two – July 5th, Full Church Ministry
- This is the target date to CELEBRATE and resume full church ministry!
***Guidelines are subject to change according to changes made by the State.***